Crow Hand-painted Art, Anthropomorphic Animal in Clothes, Vintage Sepia Photography
An 8" x 10" Crow Hand-painted Art, Anthropomorphic Animal in Clothes, Sepia Photography with floral hand-painting on top.
"Shirley waiting for her beau, in her floral hat" Image size: 8 x 10 inches
My goal is to make whimsical storybook creatures look as real as possible. I use vintage Victorian photos, over a 100 years old, that I find at estate and garage sales. I try to retain the quality of the original photo: textured and discolored because it adds to the uniqueness of the finished work. After I finish my photoshop muse I print on fine art paper and hand-paint embellishments. I use gouache and watercolour paints to create a magical story for each muse. Each are a one of a kind piece of art.
Printed on Canon Fine Art Paper that has a smooth, matte finish. Paper is archival and fade-resistant, and has a lovely richness to it! All my prints are signed and dated. Each will come in a cello sleeve and mailed flat with a rigid backing, to arrive safely in your hands.
* This listing is for an unmatted, unframed print (frame is not included)
* All prints are ready to pop into an 8 x 10 frame.
* Printed on Canon Fine Art Paper for superior quality and longevity.
* Each print will last a lifetime if treated with love.
* Limited edition and hand signed.
All content @ Paper Fox Oddities
All Rights Reserved